Friday, October 11, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies are always a welcome treat in my house - especially in my son's opinion. So I knew it was only appropriate to kick off my week of handmade gifts ideas with this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a jar. Within just a few minutes, you can have a plenty of jars of Chocolate Chip

Chocolate Chip Cookies are always a welcome treat in my house - especially in my son's opinion. So I knew it was only appropriate to kick off my week of handmade gifts ideas with this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a jar. Within just a few minutes, you can have a plenty of jars of Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip Cookies are always a welcome treat in my house - especially in my son's opinion. So I knew it was only appropriate to kick off my week of handmade gifts ideas with this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a jar. Within just a few minutes, you can have a plenty of jars of Chocolate Chip
Handmade fabric flower
Handmade fabric flower
handmade journal using fabric as cover
handmade journal using fabric as cover

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home